onsdag, november 16, 2011

Coincidence?


Many people seem to think that many of the things I like to call prayer answers or the leading of God is just a coincidence. And sometimes I've questioned everything myself too, but then it's just that there are so many of all these "coincidences" that it just doesn't make sense to call it coincidence. These last days has been another example of that.
Shortly. Friends in Norway gets a bunch of people from the States and UK over. Two days ago I check them out at the Internet. I find they are going to a place just an hour from my place this Tuesday. I tell my husband. Some hours later he sais that some friends of us are going down there, I can go with them. I went, got inspired and blessed, and who knows what these connections will mean in the future.
My life is full of stories like this. Sometimes I wonder how it works... It's a masterpiece to make it all fall together. Moving the right persons from A to B at the right time so that they'll meet... It's so beautiful!
And I love living life this way!

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going..."

Ingen kommentarer: